Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why I like to paint ?

Why I like to paint ?

I just like to create -- and painting is a way to do that.
I have thought about my life and can look back over the years. I have a blast making something out of almost nothing . I remember making a fake fireplace on my wall one year for Christmas. It really looked good -- I look back on the pictures and say " Man I was good!".
I love to create  -- plain and simple -- but I don't like to do the same thing twice -- so -- I have fun with painting --originals and one of a kind -- I don't get bored that way !!
I tease my kids -- I will be a famous painter one day -- they laugh!
My game with pencil and paper is to see what you can make out of a pencil scribble -- I can do that easy -- and people are surprised because I see stuff in the scribbled line.
Well, that's my story -- and I'm sticking to it !!
Everyone that reads this -- please let me know with a comment. Tell me your story while you are at it.
Thanks,
Cathy


Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art. ~~Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: