Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, January 10, 2010

" Wicked Peacock Feathers "


OOAK

one of a kind painting
" Wicked Peacock Feathers "
by
C. Wright
1-10-10
(you can see the paint is still wet in the pictures)

16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .
*****************
I love this one !
Peacock feathers are so beautiful !!
Black background sponge rolled .
Mixture of blue and yellow makes these beautiful fantasy feathers .
A great painting for abstract or dark decor .
********************************
A gift of original art is one of the most special gifts you could offer someone .
My art is not perfect -- I don't think anything or anyone is perfect -- so my paintings will never be an exact painting -- you will see as you follow my art .
*****************
some of the colors -- blue , green , yellow and black .
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!
***********
I seem to be having too much fun with this painting hobby of mine !!
You never know what I will paint next !!
**********************************
** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
I will include a certificate of authenticity .
**********************************
If there are any questions about any of my listings, please feel free to contact me.
Please keep track of cwrightartgallery !!!
Always leave feedback!!!
**************Thank You!!!**************







 

No comments: