Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Butterfly and Blooms" 16x20 acrylic canvas painting by C. Wright 5-2-10

I have this listed for 30 days -- so go to Ebay and get it now while you can !! 

cwrightartgallery -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250626011964#ht_3451wt_928

SOLD

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





OOAK
one of a kind painting
" Butterfly and Blooms "
by
C. Wright
5-2-10
16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .

*****************
LOVE IT !!!
Very pretty and love the pink !!
Nature is the best artist !!
A picture was sent to me and the photo was so pretty -- it immediately gave me the urge to paint !!
Background was sponge rolled black then painted the green over top to show the background of leaves.
The pretty pink flowers have attracted a very majestic butterfly !
Love this one and I hope you feel the same !!

some of the colors --black , green , pink , white and a hint of brown in there  
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!  







**********************************






** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
I will include a certificate of authenticity .






********************************
A gift of original art is one of the most special gifts you could offer someone .
My art is not perfect -- I don't think anything or anyone is perfect -- so my paintings will never be an exact painting -- you will see as you follow my art .

No comments: