Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Saturday, October 2, 2010

I added more detail to "The Beach "




"May your joys be as deep as the ocean, your sorrows as light as its foam."
OOAK

one of a kind painting

" The Beach "
by
C. Wright
 10-2-10
originally finished on 5-04-09 but I  added more details 10-2-10


16 x 20 acrylic painting on stretched canvas

*****************
I enjoyed painting this project . 
Check out the island in the distance !!
A great summer painting for any beach / ocean lover !!
Add to your ocean decor with this pretty painting !! 
*****************
some of the colors -- blue , green , brown, black and white
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!
*********** 
I seem to be having too much fun with this painting hobby of mine !!
You never know what I will paint next !! 
********************************** 
** OOAK acrylic painting on 16 x 20 inch stretched canvas.** 
signed on front and back
I will include a certificate of authenticity .

********************************** 
If there are any questions about any of my listings, please feel free to contact me. 
Please keep track of cwrightartgallery !!! 
Always leave feedback!!! 
**************Thank You!!!**************

No comments: