Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, May 1, 2011

" Flowers Wild and Free " by C. Wright 4-30-11


Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
  ~Heinrich Heine




OOAK
one of a kind painting
Flowers Wild and Free "
by
C. Wright


4-30-11


 Paint still wet when I took the pics !
16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .
 *****************
I wanted to paint something bright and fun !!
Flowers can be in any color and any size or shape.
 Everyone loves the  fragrant flower and sometimes a wild flower is the most beautifully scented !
I love flowers and the more unique and different the better !
I sponge rolled a mix of  green and white for a background color and then had fun with a brush for the  red , pink , white flowers .

It will make a lovely addition to anyone's decor -- use in living area, bedroom or just about any room you want to add this lovely  floral painting to.





********************************
some of the colors --  green , white , red , pink and yellow 



**********************************
** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
**I will include a certificate of authenticity .
**********************************







I just finished -- so the paint still glistens -- will not do that when fully dry.


    

Photobucket

No comments: