Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Wednesday, January 4, 2012

" Pottery and Flowers " by C. Wright


OOAK
one of a kind painting
abstract
 " Pottery and Flowers " 
by


C. Wright


1-4-12

8x10 original acrylic painting on  canvas


 *****************
What can I say --I have always drawn vases and flowers for fun ---so 
here is another one for ya!.


I sponged rolled white for the  background  .


I brushed on a lot of red and black for the vase  / greens for the foliage  / 
red and yellow for the flowers . 



Of course, my style of painting is a little unique / abstract -- 
 hope you enjoy the painting !



********************************



some of the colors --   green , red , white , black and yellow






**********************************

** This is  one of a kind OOAK original 8x10 inch painting on stretched canvas .

** signed on front and back
**I will include a certificate of authenticity for each one .

**********************************






  Paint still wet when took the pictures 


 --so keep that in mind while looking . won't be glossy when dried.

Thanks !




Photobucket

No comments: