Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Saturday, May 19, 2012

Art and Artist Quotes


"If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint."
~ Edward Hopper

"Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it."
~ Salvador Dali

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
~ Edgar Degas

"Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish."
~ Michelangelo

"Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."
~ Claude Monet

"I don't say everything, but I paint everything."
~ Pablo Picasso

"I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else."
~ Pablo Picasso

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."
~ Pablo Picasso

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
~ Pablo Picasso

No comments: