Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Monday, September 28, 2009

Just bought more canvases -- what should I paint next ??

Okay --I just purchased 2 more canvases.
Now I need to think of what I should paint -- fall scene maybe ?
They are 18x24 inches so a pretty good size .
I am a little diappointed because I didn't have a coupon for Michael's craft store -- but i will hit them next time with a coupon for sure !!
I need to buy more paints too -- oh well -- I can make do with what I have right now .
Man -- I gotta sell art just to purchase supplies !!
What's wrong with this ?? When will I be able to turn a profit ?? Help me get buyers -- will ya??
Have a wonderful evening guys !!

No comments: