Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Thursday, December 3, 2009

" Blue and White Flower Vase " 16x20 original painting

Photobucket
OOAK


one of a kind painting
" Blue and White Flower Vase "
by
C. Wright

12-2--09
16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .
*****************

I got an idea and went with it -- I like it !!

Blue and white vase with blue flowers and blue table -- looks clean and fresh .

The background is white .

A lot of people will decorate with blue and white but that is not what gave me this idea . I saw a show on old chinese pottery -- the blue and white -- and it looked so neat !

This will go with anyone's collection , paintings , blue and white decor , floral decor .

colors -- blue and white acrylic paint

I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!

**********************************

** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
I will include a certificate of authenticity .

**********************************

A gift of original art is one of the most special gifts you could offer someone .

My art is not perfect -- I don't think anything or anyone is perfect -- so my paintings will never be an exact painting -- you will see as you follow my art .

*****************

I seem to be having too much fun with this painting hobby of mine !!
You never know what I will paint next !!

If there are any questions about any of my listings, please feel free to contact me.

Please keep track of cwrightartgallery !!!

Always leave feedback!!!

**************Thank You!!!**************

No comments: