Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Monday, March 29, 2010

" Proud Rooster " farm bird 16x20 canvas painting OOAK


SOLD

OOAK
one of a kind painting
" Proud Rooster "
by
C. Wright
3-29-10
16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .

*****************
A great painting for a rustic look !
Unique -- quite interesting and just a bit unusual !!
This rooster is ready for anything at anytime -- he is proud as he stands on the fence post !!
Background has a tiny bit of black spaltter to make this a rustic barn wall .
This bird was a challenge for me -- I think I like painting barn scenes and farm animals .
A great folk art painting to give as a gift or keep for yourself .
This painting will brighten up anyone's decor .
Will make a perfect gift for rooster / chicken collectors or farm decor !
Hang as it is because the sides are painted.

********************************
some of the colors -- rust , red , blues , greens , white , black and yellow
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!
****************
A gift of original art is one of the most special gifts you could offer someone .
My art is not perfect -- I don't think anything or anyone is perfect -- so my paintings will never be an exact painting -- you will see as you follow my art .
**********************************
** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
I will include a certificate of authenticity .
**********************************



No comments: