Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, July 25, 2010

New design to an older painting -- "My Patriotic Heart"

OOAK
one of a kind painting
" My Patriotic Heart "
by
C. Wright
7-25-10




I painted over the original one I did 11-29--09 -- a thought came to mind so I just added and painted over the background --call me crazy but this is the final product !!

16x20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .

*****************
I really like this one better than the other !
A patriotic heart for the American , heart and/or patriotic  collector .
Red , blue heart with white stars and stripes.
The American patriot will love this in their room or Americana decor .
Celebrate Independence Day or hang to show you are a patriot !
Maybe you have a loved one overseas ? You may want to send a  patriotic heart to them -- good idea !!
********************************
A gift of original art is one of the most special gifts you could offer someone .
My art is not perfect -- I don't think anything or anyone is perfect -- so my paintings will never be an exact painting -- you will see as you follow my art .
 *****************


some of the colors -- red , white and blue
You will see some of the older background color -- where I didn't cover exactly.
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!
***********      
I seem to be having too much fun with this painting hobby of mine !!
You never know what I will paint next !!    
**********************************

** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 16x20 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back
** I will include a certificate of authenticity .
**********************************
If there are any questions about any of my listings, please feel free to contact me.
Please keep track of cwrightartgallery !!!
Always leave feedback!!!
**************Thank You!!!**************


Check out my other items!
If you like my artwork but just haven't seen that one painting you are looking for , you should consider putting me on your favorites list --  here is how --  favorites list!

No comments: