Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Sunday, July 25, 2010

" Red White Flowers in Vase " 8x10 original painting



SOLD


OOAK
one of a kind painting
" Red White Flowers in Vase "
by
C. Wright
7-24-10

8x10 inch acrylic painting on mixed media paper.
I like the small paintings -- so easy to frame -- just use a matte to keep the paint away from the glass.
 *****************
Photobucket



*****************
This one was interesting to paint !
A nice way to decorate for those liking red and white decor!!
Background is white and the rest is red -- vase and foliage -- with some white flowers and filler .
Sometimes we need a little simplicity and I think this painting is interesting and simple at the same time -- don't you ?
Vase is sitting on a table cloth and some of the leaves and stems have fallen on that cloth. 

This is interesting and will  be great for red and white decor and  any flower lovers !!
 *****************

some of the colors -- red and white
acrylic paint
I like to add interest to the paintings with texture !!
this particular painting doesn't have much texture in it -- maybe just a tiny bit.
***********      

** This is a one of a kind OOAK original 8x10 inch painting on mixed media paper for acrylic paint .
** signed on front and back
** I will include a certificate of authenticity .
**********************************
I seem to be having too much fun with this painting hobby of mine !!
You never know what I will paint next !!    
**********************************

If there are any questions about any of my listings, please feel free to contact me.
Please keep track of cwrightartgallery !!!
Always leave feedback!!!
**************Thank You!!!**************

Check out my other items!
If you like my artwork but just haven't seen that one painting you are looking for , you should consider putting me on your favorites list --  here is how --  favorites list!
             

No comments: