Visit my sales sites and feel free to leave your friendly comments -- or just say HI! thanks, Cathy

C Wright Art Gallery on Facebook --

mystore4u on Ebay for cool deals on clothes, shoes and more --
Listia --trading spot -- http://www.listia.com/signup/82344

I try to post all things new for my many sites on Twitter --it is my new bulletin board http://twitter.com/mystore4u

My sales page for everything -- www.facebook.com/CathysOnlineSales




Monday, July 4, 2011

" Night Owl " by C. Wright 8x10 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .

" Night Owl "
by
C. Wright
7-3-11

8x10 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas .

















*****************
It's  time for the spooky stuff ---- and owls !!
This night owl is lovin' life at night !!
Things always seem more spooky at night , too !
This owl is watching over all !
I brushed a background of red and blue mixing as I go.
Then painted trees , brush and birds with white and of course a mixture of all  

********************************

some of the colors -- blue , red , white 
************************************
 This is a one of a kind OOAK original 8x10 inch painting on stretched canvas .
** signed on front and back**I will include a certificate of authenticity.
**********************************
 

No comments: